It has been awhile since there was a word of the day blog so let us do a blog filled with them.
--Unnecessary. It was bloody unnecessary for that guy to work out wearing just boxer briefs, come on dude i know you are swoll and probably think you can do anything but come on man wearing briefs to work out?
--Amazement. Aaron stared at the machine in amazement when he lifted his own weight on the back machine, he then had the same look when he looked at the scale.
--OUTDATED. This one had to go in caps in fact it even uses another word of the day. Aaron stared in amazement at the guy walking in to the weight room with a jerry curl sorry let me state this again. A young man about my age walked into the weight room with the outdated hair style of a JERRY CURL. There is no excuse for that. Thankfully he used a towel. I have been joking for the last couple days that I am going to rock the flat top fade but come on man the jerry curl was played out even when it was supposed to be in style.
--Hmm. An expression Aaron had to utter when a young lady threw herself at him in the club.
--Disgust. The look Sand Assassin gave Aaron when he repeatedly said he would not take the young lady home!
Here's to the morning when Aaron realizes that yoga early in the morning after a night in the club is not the greatest way to recover!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Stars are just like us...they can say things just ...
- A pregnant man? That can NEVER be right!
- A high school moment, and a mini rant re a fake co...
- Stealing from a church is disgusting and other lin...
- Hard to believe I could feel sympathy for an Aggie...
- March Madness begins v1.3
- "I took an AIDS test...so should you! " and some l...
- Happy Birthday...
- 'That's Amore' recap via IM's with Erin
- Awkward moment in the club...vol 2.342
- One of the 2 men I love is coming into town! v.1.3...
- "That's Amore"
- America ranks as the world's #1 incarcerator...and...
- Word of the day...and assassin gets mad at me
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.