Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Big ups DAD!

Wow, I now have to research my own father online, after I was told that he now has the #3 rated radio program in Jamaica. That’s awesome ole man but like you always used to say to me when I brought grades home “ok, so you are #3, why did u let 2 others get ahead of you?” Anyway this is part of his bio I pulled from the radio stations website:
About the Host: For over 25 years psychologist Dr Dumas has been offering advice to numerous Jamaicans …his column…is now the most widely read column in any of the island's newspapers… He is also the island's first government appointed marriage counselor.
There is some other stuff that I don’t want public. Anyway once again congrats DAD, now give me a shout out on the radio.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.