Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, November 29, 2004

Only ugly women from now on!

Strictly ugly women with unfit bodies for me from now on: No I am not crazy I swear it’s just that recently I got that fever. Some of you might know what I am talking about. I find myself missing attractive women intensely. No one in all honesty looks back in their life and misses an ugly woman for aesthetic purposes (you might miss her personality) but I cant parade personality around on my arm can I. Am I shallow? Definitely…is this how I always am? No, but, recently I have been in conversations with some very attractive females and I find that I miss them. Women to me are the most prized thing that I can acquire, a good woman is to be prized more than an Olympic gold. I say acquire, not because I think of women as objects (except of course when we go out, I need to know that my girl looks good on my arm) but acquire because, I want to hold on to her, to have something tangible that I can enjoy. Too often what we have is fleeting girl! I cannot compete with so many of the southern cal guys in the fact that I have no money that is no secret: what I run with is potential. Course potential does not put food in a woman’s mouth or baguettes on her wrist but it does put me in the maybe pile, but I digress. Recently I have been fiending for a good woman a woman, who has the body, the looks and the attitude. Yes attitude is important, I am sarcastic and I cant have u mad at me every time I say something. Please don’t cry too often either, because tears are my kryptonite. I cannot fight with a woman who is crying. So back to the first line, I need to stick to ugly women, they at least I can handle and at least when its all over I will not be looking back with fond memories and wonder if I’m missing her, at least with an ugly woman when I get the fever I will know its not for her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aaron. I know its tough right now, but don't worry okay???? WHen you are a rich lawyer, you can put food and loaves of bread anywhere you want! Besides, having girls for enjoyment leads to unwanted babies. You don't want a baby do ya? Anywho....keep your head up and eyes peeled, who knows what may happen. You're the best.

Anonymous said...

Man let's be honest. The reason you are going for the fatties isn't b/c you can't get over the hotties you get, it's b/c you can't get over the hotties you can't get. The fatties are the only ones that will take you. It's ok, even fat girls need loving too.

Have fun with your fuglies, I'll keep the real women!

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of magazines
Saying flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back

I wannem real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
AAROND's in trouble
Beggin for a piece of that bubble
So I'm lookin' at rock videos
Knockin these bimbos walkin like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sistas
I wanna get with ya
I won't cus or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna --
Til the break of dawn
Baby Got it goin on

Anonymous said...

AARON, thats that BULLSHIT

~M

Anonymous said...

I think it's silly that you think you have to compete w/any of the so. cal. guys. You got flava honey . . . and no one can compete with that. Having said that, if you would just relax and be yourself, you might find it easier to snag one of those hotties with an attitude. Who knows, maybe one of them is waiting for you to make a move?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.