Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Random Musings

- Francesca is not hot enough to ruin a room-mate friendship
- Ice cream is more addictive than crack
- Careful what u tell a girlfriend she may someday be an ex-girlfriend
- If you’re a superstar with body-guards and an entourage you an idiot for carrying a knife with you to an awards show.
- I disagree with you my friend: just jumping in, in defense of Dr. Dre will not get him off on a ‘defense of others’ defense, you cant meet a punch with a knife stab.
- Ads on TV have deteriorated into mind numbing drivel – what happened to the day when Jack in the Box guaranteed good ads
- Ok, ok Beer ads are still funny, but they need to run more spots featuring Leon
- Just cause a ho don’t charge don’t mean she aint a ho- If you are giving shout outs to a jail not even to an inmate but to the whole jail you are seriously wrapped up in the prison mentality.
- What’s so wrong with clubbing baby seals? Why is that the standard for cruelty and wickedness: If the adults are fair game Y not catch them while they are young? Is it so much better to let the same object of your attention take up resources only for u to club it later in life?
- If you bomb an abortion clinic and kill doctors because your an anti abortionist, you are even worse than the people you despise. It would have been better you were not born.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i forget how incredibly convoluted ur mind gets sometimes...

going home for xmas?

~M

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.