Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hook 'em

Someone needs to tell the announcers at TBS that there are 2 halves to a football game: At 35-7 w/ OSU up the announcer prcatically declared the game over and gave it to OSU...good thing the Horns didnt listen to him. Texas ripped off 49 straight points to show the world that there is at least one team from Ok that we can beat. Cedric Benson is a monster 5TDs u cant stop the kid. My bad...I knew you were busy and stressed and yet I still called that was not good of me, sometimes we dont think about what our peeps are up to when we decide that we want to talk to them or give them gifts etc. Crazy weekend: one night at a country bar next night at a surfer bar who knows 2nite I might go to a library. Earlier today was a weird weird moment when I really really missed my ex even though she did me wrong...oh well cant always explain emotions can we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOOK'EM HORNS!
cedric benson is the mother fucking man!

~m
(you never know when she misses u....)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.