Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, November 04, 2004

BUSH is Back!

But only in government...(You know what I'm talking about we spoke about this). So I must say I enjoy watching American politics, I know the ads get nasty and I know it divides friends and then after all that peeps tend to not know who their president is for hours but damn its funny as an observer to see. Just finished watching CNN and they are already projecting front runners for 2008 supposedly oddsmakers currently have Hilary at 5-1 and Giuliani is 7-1, McCain is also supposedly a strong canidate as well as Obama and John Edwards, but the shocker is that one of the strongest canidates is a man who cannot even run ARNOLD Schwarzenegger hope I spelt that name right. Will there be a constitutional ammendment soon or at least a push for one? What happened to the youth vote what happened to 20 million strong and VOTE OR DIE: there was so much hype and so little result: The republican strategery was correct go after the old they at least care to vote; some peeps even voted on their death beds.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.