Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Irony!

My LiveSTRONG yellow wristband broke, right through the letters S &T of strong...this is despite the fact that I cared for it and did not get it wet etc oh well...I need a new one (Hint hint wristband provider). Final bit of irony that occured this morning: as I came up the 80 steps cut into the hill to school from my place I spotted a guy smoking and drinking diet coke as he huffed his way up the steps...it was cracking me up to see how winded he appeared to be yet was determined to keep puffing, it was totally hilarious for me until I hit step 67 or so and became winded myself. Those damn steps are hellish if I didnt need to lose weight I would drive to school and yes I know its lazy to say that especially since I live 3 mins away via foot.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.