Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, November 12, 2004

A weird night in the club

So Thurs nite bar review was a lil weird so in keeping with the weirdness of the whole thing I will transmit how the night went using song lyrics. And since Im a good lil law student I will give attribution for the lyrics to the singers. (I have no clue who the writers were.)
“And if you don’t know now you know” Biggie
“What have you done to me, I can’t eat, I cannot sleep and I’m not the same anymore” Anita Baker
“Now everybody in the club getting tipsy JKwon
“Yup that Bia is fine, damn that Bia is fine” Jackie-O
“Mija I love the way your ass looks in them Levis” Guerilla Black
“Tell your friend to get their friends and we can all be friends” Biggie (prompts a really ugly look)
“That love to get her _licked, by another chic cause I aint drunk enough to do that” Petey Pablo (clean)
“Turn me on turn me on” Kevin Lyttle
“Bend over to the front touch your toes back that ass up and down and get low” Lil jon
“Bitch shut the f- up” Camron
“Knuck if you buck” Crime mob
“The more drinks in the system the harder the fight” Ludacris
(On the phone) “You can’t deny it” Fabulous
“She's callin me on my phone Tellin me, she's feelin freaky” Play-n-Skillz (response to a question)
“Cocky is something that I just cant help” Clipse
“Your all I need to get by” Method Man
“You down with OPP? Yeh you know me!” Naughty by nature
“Baby can you stand the rain?” New Edition
(watching the cops pull a kid over) Fu@k the police NWA

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.