Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Espn's cool new gadget the Trade Machine!

I wanted to see if there was anyway that "my" San Antonio Spurs could get Kevin Garnet...and according to espn.com it worked, I used the Knicks as the sucker 3rd team cause lets be honest right now everyone thinks the Knicks are trade bait.
Below are my results cut and pasted in.

This Trade Succeeded! Go back to adjust your trade or start over.
Minnesota Timberwolves

Incoming Players
Jamal Crawford
Salary: $6,480,000 Years Remaining: 5
PTS: 13.9 REB: 3.3 AST: 4.0 PER: 14.49

Rasho Nesterovic
Salary: $6,720,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 5.3 REB: 4.3 AST: 0.4 PER: 11.58

Brent Barry
Salary: $4,691,390 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 4.6 REB: 1.7 AST: 1.2 PER: 11.07


Outgoing Players: Eddie Griffin, Kevin Garnett

New York Knicks

Incoming Players
Nazr Mohammed
Salary: $5,500,000 Years Remaining: 0
PTS: 5.3 REB: 4.7 AST: 0.4 PER: 14.65


Outgoing Players: Jamal Crawford
San Antonio Spurs

Incoming Players
Eddie Griffin
Salary: $2,500,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 5.1 REB: 6.0 AST: 0.6 PER: 13.53

Kevin Garnett
Salary: $18,000,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 21.6 REB: 11.9 AST: 4.3 PER: 26.63


Outgoing Players: Nazr Mohammed, Rasho Nesterovic, Brent Barry"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.