So the Cali-J is returning to the ATX 2morrow where he used to be plain old “Diggity Dogg” aka “The Jamaican” (back in the day I had more aliases than dollars in the bank). Sadly however I have not done any packing, in fact I have not even done my laundry yet. I LOVE flying (love turbulence – makes you feel so alive once you come through them [which is y it’s a bit weird that I hate roller coasters]) I just hate the crap that goes on around the trip – sadly rather than do some parts of laundry I have purchased new clothing – all new undershirts, underwear (boxer briefs for the ones who must know) new socks; black (dress) and white (athletic); in fact because I do not want to search for my (skinny) belt I will just purchase a new one tomorrow. Even my handkerchiefs are new, though mysteriously I have already lost the damn package.
I may just purchase all new dress shirts 2morrow rather than laundering the ones that I possess. Bloody trip is costing me more than just the cost of a ticket…I just hate packing, in fact I am willing to pay someone to do my packing for me: I miss the good old days of just throwing all sorts of random crap in a suitcase because I knew my mom would wash it for me on arrival in the isle – now that I am a grown man I refuse to travel with dirty clothes.
So I was asked if I am excited about the trip – I am sure I will be eventually but right now there is a combination of laziness (packing) apprehension that the princess of the ATX might beat me in pool (can I live after that) and wondering if I should travel with my green card.
Seriously if I lose to Z in pool I might not return to SD, so if I have to drop out of law school this is all on your head Z…you hear me PRESS THIS ON YOUR CONSCIENCE!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- They see me rolling…
- No matter how bad I think it is
- Sleeping near is much diff from sleeping in
- A Picture Share!
- A Picture Share!
- Austin would be paradise...
- Espn's cool new gadget the Trade Machine!
- I should have packed already!
- I should have already been packed
- The olympics are heating up
- "Charlie the wise" now speaks to the nation
- One day to Cali-J arriving in Texas!
- Is that you?
- They should announce every game!
- Crazy things...
- Please Mr. Cheney do not point that at me...
- My ode to Valentines Day…
- Oh to be a kid again
- "Dont cha wanna be jus' like mi"
- Are the Grammy’s even relevant any more?
- Thieving beeyotches
- Bloody wireless!!!!
- A Picture Share!
- How hard is it to run a network?
- National Signing day
- Open letter to the other occupant of the apartment...
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.