So I just got back in from a great bar review and I am now blogging at 2.26am and I can’t help but think that in Texas (Tejas for my Latin American readers) I would still be in a bar…oh yes indeed the night life in SD is limited. So I now have more tears on me than a girl watching ‘Tears of Endearment’ the doc just informed me today that I have a minor tear in my left ankle and a minor (if any in the knee can be considered minor) tear in a ligament in my left knee. My apologies to any of the young ladies I dance with tonight, if my dancing appeared a bit stilted – that’s what happens when your dance partner is wearing a bandage and a brace, in a couple weeks “whatcha now!”
So my doctor has finally prescribed Ambien CR to me, however I cannot take it tonight because I promised her I would not take it with alcohol and if there is one thing I do it is keep promises. My doc and I are cool with each other and I am 100% honest with her (after all if there is anyone you need to confess habits to it’s gotta be the person who gives you drugs) and she knows my habits of mixing alcohol with pills. Amazing that I have never taken an illicit drug in my life (though I have no problem with others taking them in fact in many cases I think some of the illicit drugs are better than legal ones like tobacco) but I practically have a pharmacy at my home – you want a hallucinogen I got that – need a mood alterer I got that – need an allergy pill that will make you; drowsy; alert; sleep I got that; - want to make sure your friend can’t avoid the toilet sadly I got that too (I was a practical joker in a past life the ones who know me best know about the vodka and Milk of Magnesia trick)
I swear at some pt I will give a recap of the Texas trip – It was great and some of the pictures will be released on a password protected picture site.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Sometimes a song expresses everything you feel!
- Life sucks...but then you have to suck it up!
- This is sick!
- What's that smell?
- The Cali-J will be the chef 2morrow
- Rhyme a few bars so I can buy a few cars!
- Happy Birthday
- Happy Birthday
- For my Flavor of Love peeps
- Some links I enjoyed reading...
- Another reason why I prefer Cal over Stanford
- Random musings...
- Hmm interesting way to earn money!
- He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Picture Share!
- Screw Toshiba and here I come Mexico!
- Spring break to do list
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
- We finally have a new Dean!
- Bar Review
- Mini Rant...
- Texas blog update #2 It is VERY LONG but an EZ rea...
- Free flow from my brain in class
- Texas update #1
- You can't help but smile at this...
- Savor the Flavor of love...
- Oh to be married to a...
- Shed a tear for me...
- A Picture Share!
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.