Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring break to do list


  • Introduce the world of my readers to Papoose (NY based rapper – he will be blowing up this year…I have his single “Flashback” if you want to hear it and you can also see him on the Busta Rhymes remix to “Touch it”), though Saigon might be a better rapper!

  • Try to figure out why people dig that bloody over-rated Matisuyah (just being a Hasidic jew does not make you good it just makes you different damn it!)

  • Wonder how comes it took Arctic Monkeys so long to make it onto a Tv performance

  • Purge Ms. 70-s number from the cellie

  • Drink in moderation before noon

  • Improve my article

  • Remind myself NEVER to initiate a convo with her

  • EVER

  • Clean my room

  • Pretend to clean my room

  • Really, really, really consider cleaning my room

  • Hire a maid service to clean my room

  • Give material to Goodwill – I have too much not to give to others

  • Convince the assassin and the rest of the ‘KKK’ that we must go to Vegas to end SB

  • Pull only the money I intend to spend from my bank account

  • NEVER VISIT AN ATM IN VEGAS

  • Pay rent b4 I leave just in case

  • Buy a blender – time to get healthy

  • Place it in cupboard and never look it again after the first week

  • Sleep with…reckless abandon, and the aid of Ambien

  • Research how long after ingestion of alcohol I can use Ambien

  • visite a doctor mientras que en México

  • mejore mi español mientras que en México

  • Turn lappy into Toshiba for a through cleaning and upgrade!

  • Try and remember that at some point I am a student entering the legal profession

  • Re-watch Flavor of Love; did that really happen?

  • Watch Texas beat Cal in the second round of the tourney – Yes Cal Fans I really hope you win your first round game!

  • GO HORNS GO!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

do i even want to know what happened when you called ms. 70?

Anonymous said...

oh, by the way, you're a dick...

Anonymous said...

who are u avoiding conversation with now?

Cali J said...

NOt avoiding with anyone - making a conscious effort not to start one...as to Ms. 70 No I did not call her and as soon as I remember her REAL name, she will be erased!

Maria Elisa said...

What makes him different to me is that he writes about God and unabashedly testifies to his faith. I find it a bit refreshing. (and he's really good live). :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.