Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Caught my eye...

The First ladie's weekend speech was hilarious she was not out of line, it was incredibly refreshing to hear her open up like that.

According to the news the runaway bride hopes to avoid criminal penalties by issuing an apology; What she needs is Marion Berry’s ability to bounce back from controversy: “Bitch set me up” will always be a classic line and the video tape is awesome.

Roselyn Sanchez is incredibly hot

Finals suck: I can't get motivated...how did the semester go by so fast?

I know I ranted about 1Ls earlier, but I really do like them...in small doses.

3 comments:

ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

Hey... nice blog.. stumbled across it while surfing blogger.
Saw the 1st ladies speech as well... yep, it was even broadcasted over here! Couldn't help but feel that it was a bit contrived and staged... but she was funny nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

small doses huh? you speak as if you were more mature than all 1Ls. ever stop to think about your own level of maturity. pompous ass.

Cali J said...

Hahah how did level of maturity come into it? It's a running joke with 1L friends of mine but if your going to get pissy about it...Yes 1Ls are fun in small doses but then so are most people in the law school, the work place and life. Take a chill pill; though exams are around the corner so I can understand the stressing out and going nuts in a comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.