Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lock her ass up: She needs it!

The runaway bride has as yet offered no apology for what she did. Ms. Pat Brown, criminal profiler and CEO of The Sexual Homicide Exchange, says that Jennifer Wilbanks should certainly go to jail and that had Jennifer been a man she would certainly go to jail. I agree that she should DEFINITELY GO TO JAIL.
By the way homeboy was not the first man she JILTED

- Lets examine: thanks to her huge amounts of resources were used to search for her estimates say $60,000 by the local police department
- Her husband was a suspect for days and in the eyes of many became Scott Peterson
- She caused immense amount of pain to her family and friends
- While time was wasted on her real crimes occurred, real abductions, missing persons and various other crimes worthy of media attention actually occurred
- Finally something I heard on the news at about 4AM had any of the searchers had say a heart attack or been hit by a car while searching she could have been charged with felony murder since what she has done has the potential of being charged as a felony
- Screw the whole slap on the wrist “oh that’s so cute she had cold feet” mentality: punish her if only to prevent so many damn hoaxes from being committed
- 20% of marriages are called off each year (according to FoxNews) most of them are ended the simple rational way of one party telling the other “I just can’t do this” Running away and creating a sensation is not necessary.
- And the audacity of her to pretend that she was jumped by a HISPANIC couple: come on racial tensions are already bad enough in Georgia why make up a fake Hispanic couple.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to that...screw "time-outs"..Somtimes kids need to be put in their place WHILE they're kids, so they dont need to be smacked around as adults!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that she said she was abducted by a hispanic male and a WHITE female. Before you go throwing out the race card, you might want to check your facts. Looks like she was an equal opportunity accuser. Of course, I suppose you'll think that is immaterial.

Anonymous said...

Um, nothing she did prior to lying to the police is illegal. God knows she is pretty lame for skipping out on her husband without telling him and worrying him to death. But do you really want to hold her liable for what may have happened while people were searching for her? If the argument can be made that it was foreseeable that searches would come and put themselves "at risk" while searching, then where will that end? I cant imagine the possibilities. Regardless, if she did all the things she is said to have done (ie. buying a bus ticket, cutting hair, premeditation), then she reasonably could have thought her husband knew. Tell me this dude had NO idea she might bolt. Bullcrap. He doesnt seem THAT dumb. HA

Cali J said...

I am not pulling the race card I am pointing out that she threw it down. As to whether her husband knew, I think he is totally smitten and in love; after all look at how willing he is to take her back.

Cali J said...

By the way its not immaterial that she mentioned the hispanic male, ask any minority that has had to go through the process of the lineup or been pulled aside by the cops while walking through a crowd - fake accusations cause much more severe repurcussions for the minorities in society than for white persons. It sucks but its a reality that many of us know but pretend doesnt exist. So yes the site I linked to said Hispanic man, white woman but Fox News on TV said a hispanic couple. The connotation was that she was taken by hispanics. We need to stop saying that peeps are pulling the race card when we note racial inequalities. Her lying that a Hispanic/White group got her was not the worst thing she did but it was definitely something wrong that she did. Every hispanic dude that was in her neighborhood probably felt like a suspect the minute that was said.

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the "hispanic couple" from what you linked, every report I have read says that she claimed it was a hispanic male and a white female. I suppose every white female must have felt like a suspect too---oh wait, i suppose when white people get pulled over its because they did something wrong, whereas if a minority gets pulled over its because of their skin color.

I am not saying that minorities don't get pulled over because of their race at times, but they sure are quick to call "prejudice" whenever it does happen. Sometimes people need to own up to what they do and not always believe that the world is against them. While this last sentence doesn't apply to the situation at hand, it's a response to what you said.

Cali J said...

Damn who else is up at this time? To continue the back and forth: As I said the news said hispanic couple so they got it wrong and I got it wrong following, at least I linked you to an article that allowed you to get the accurate info. As to the minorities crying prejudice: Let's keep it real any group that has been constantly attacked and oppressed will always feel that they are under attack when things happen. What might seem simple to a non-minority may have a greater impact on the member of the minority. As Chappelle once joked "I didn't know I couldn't do that"

Maria Elisa said...

C-Lo, Thank you for saying what you did. Was getting tired of anonymous being so defensive. Hahaha! Ironic isn't it. He thinks minorities are over sensitive.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.