Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Just sick!!!!

I cannot believe that this story is not getting much publicity yet; though it’s so sick and depraved that there might be some stations not wanting to carry it until they absolutely have to. Apparently a ‘church’ in L.A (state not city) has had some unusual activity to put it mildly, here is a quote from the article that I am linking to so you can read it all for yourself “former pastor accused of leading a church group in "cultlike" rituals involving the sexual abuse of children and animals.” Come on man! What is going through your head that would ever make it cool to mess with kids AND animals. Let’s keep it real; if you have enough charisma to lead crazy people into cult-like status you don’t need to go after animals or children. You will have mad women caught up in the fervor trying to drop their panties for you. Note I said the women will drop-em for you because it goes w/o saying that a woman with charisma is going to have to beat penis off of her with a stick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ran the story about that church scandal in my 10pm newscast last night...it's disgusting...there was some serious play on words when teasing the story...."a man of god...satanic cult"...it's just good tv.

--tp

Cali J said...

Sup T hope the producing Gig is going well

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.