Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, May 16, 2005

Hell Week!

4 Finals in 4 days, culminating in my saying goodbye to my 3L friends. Now I know this week isn’t as bad as say the week when this scenario has occurred for many of you:
She: “I’m late”
Guy: “For what?”
She: “What do you think?”
Guy: “Oh…Are you sure?”
She: (snaps) “Of course I’m sure”
Guy: “DAMN”
So…in comparison to that, this isn’t as bad, but it’s at least as bad as the 7 days before the day LSAT results come out, and definitely worse than the wait for a blood test. In terms of school this is the worst week I’ve had in law school.

Don’t 4get the end of the year party at the home of Greg Squared, Brad and Paul on Friday.

Free hugs still available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer to call it "awesome month." Because the way I look at it is, after I finish my last final, I'm done with school for the next 3 months. To top it off, I get to go watch Episode III after my last exam. And then I get to watch the American Idol finale the week after that. Not to mention the fact that I picked up the Wrestlemania 21 DVD last week, containing the first time my likeness has graced a commercial DVD. And then to top it off, Family Guy is back on Fox? Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.