Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Crack it!

So with my final, final of my second year looming and my knowledge zooming off in the distance with my sanity; Today's word of the Day is CRACK. Now in the streets its "one gram of soda every seven grams of coke
An shake it up until it bubble[s] up an get harder
Then sit the tube in some ready made cold water
Twist the bitch like a knot while it's still hot" But in law school its the state of mind that you get closest to w/o actually going over the edge. It's also the condition of the chic that you see as soon as you enter the Cali room and turn right in the LRC. Seriously girl do you not feel a draft? It is also what will happen to the bottle of rum sitting in my cupboard. After all what else would you do with a good bottle of Jamaican rum that costs more than my evidence textbook.

So I looked in the mirror today and realized that thanks to studying I have more bags under my eyes than Paris has IQ points. The countdown starts...in 10 hours 1 min and 48 seconds I will be free of the tyranny that is the 2nd year of school.

Ok, to be honest my second year was damn fun - thanks to all who shared it with me and thanks for reading my blog this year, I will definitely be keeping it up.
GOOD LUCK ALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make make make crack like this.
-P

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.