Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Rocker off his Rocker!

I couldn’t resist the use of a bad pun. But, honestly John Rocker (formerly of the highly racist and insensitive comments re residents of NY) is back to using his yapper for more than just breathing and eating. When you’re as dumb as Rocker appears to be it might be best for your PR to never talk. The kid has now compared the booing and the treatment he receives from fans to the treatment that Jackie Robinson and Hank Aaron received when they played. Really John? Do you fear for your life and the life of your family every where you go? When you make a big play on the field does security have to fear that the fans coming on the field are not coming to celebrate but to kill you? I never wish ill on peeps but honestly if you were forced to retire from baseball it might be best for all concerned.

CaliJ still offering free hugs in the library - it will be ok y'all hang in there!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.