Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, August 05, 2005

Criminals are essentially dumb!

Imagine if I told you this: So a guy walks into a bank and hands the teller a note that says "Hi, I am Thomas Mason." And on the note it demands $1,000 with the threat that he would "kill everyone in the bank if he had to come back with weapon in hand." The guy gets the money and then crosses the street to the local grocery store in full view of the bank employees. What if he wasn’t found by the cops when they searched the grocery store but was found close by it drinking beer from a case he had just purchased from the liquor store he was behind while scratching off a $100 worth of lottery tickets he’d just purchased. And what if when the cops approached, the guy volunteers this info "I think I am the guy you want." You would probably think I am telling a joke or lying off my ass, but nope, some criminals are just that dumb and this guy in Winona is one of them.

2 comments:

Maria Elisa said...

Dumb criminals get caught. Smart criminals get rich.

Anonymous said...

Or become president

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.