Infrequently updated consistently funny
Thursday, August 18, 2005
So I have to be at school in under 6 hours for orientation and I am just making it in from the bars. Nothing like a law student for figuring out how to divide responsibility and fun: Thanks to y’all for coming out, too many peeps to shout out so let me shout out the letters from A to V all those are covered. I meant every word I said to you tonight…every single word! STONE COLD!
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- BAR REVIEW AT AUBERGINE
- Difference between reporting of whites and blacks
- Have you ever wanted to be in movies?
- The wind done gone…
- For you Tara
- Thugging and bugging the Simpson way!
- "Get her wetter than the perfect storm"
- Not mentor worthy!
- Happy Birthday
- Alcohol + sleeping pills = ?
- 1st BAR REVIEW...L.I.T. promotions is Back!
- Bad customer service
- Not very PC of me, but heck what is?
- Not sure whether I should be proud or just laugh.
- Warning explicit lyrics...
- Taco Tuesday
- Happy Birthday Ben
- Skip college if you can!
- Fun pics from orientation
- Basic Advice for incoming Students...
- Welcome Bar Event for 1Ls at FACES
- Thanks for the tennis T!
- Damn you Kinkos!
- Thanks Mama Maria
- Dakota Fanning
- Last Day at work...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINH!
- Wow she sucks at that...(or blows at it)
- Lappy is back!
- De La Soul will be here Aug 22
- Bush v Bush Madden 2006
- How sick is Madden 2006
- R.I.P. Peter Jennings
- ThunderCats are on the Move!
- Big question from street scene...
- Sanctioned beer pong!!!!! BD you would be in heave...
- Criminals are essentially dumb!
- Will Martha ever learn?
- 102 Fever...no problem!
- If it aint white it aint right...at least in East ...
- Is it stress...
- ▼ August (45)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.