Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, December 10, 2005

California code section 22...blah, blah blah!

Damn it…it is 3.30am I am making no headway in my studying (no surprise there) and I can’t sleep (wow ‘nother shocker). I have a neck so stiff it hurts to look to the right…would be bloody easy (easier than normal) to kick my ass right now, just stay right and jab. Only thing making this night go well is the fact that I just linked with a friend from the old days in the ATX (I love the internet’s ability to help us connect).

I can’t wait for sushi this afternoon, spicy tuna and some cali rolls with enough Wasabi to make a brother two-step. Yes! That’s the way to start any day of studying, and hopefully during that time the Horns will be kicking the Dukies ass!

Screw all the damn international airlines for reducing the weight of checked in bags from 70lbs to 50lbs. Dicks that’s an almost 30% reduction you assholes.
Mi rassclaut shoes each feel like they weigh five pounds…to the peeps I promised product that is measured in weight, your xmas gifts may get left at the airport in Jamaica when I try to return.

Sugar we’re going down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense, man, but the Horns didn't deserve to be in the same state as Duke today. They allowed 97 points! Jesus!

Cali J said...

None taken, we are still a young team, not used to the bright lights yet. Why does it feel like JJ Redick has been playing ball since Grant Hill was at Duke...isn't it time that kid graduates?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.