Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, December 09, 2005

Just a few blurbs to break up your studying routine!

In one week the Cali-J will be in Jamaica…can a Jamaican take his own country?

Vince Young (leads the nation in passing efficiency with a 168.6 rating ) won the Maxwell award as the nation’s top player, Reggie Bush has won the Walter Camp award setting up Saturday's Heisman showdown.

Saturday will be a match up of the top 2 teams in College Basketball, #1 Duke v #2 Texas. 1.30pm on CBS…Texas has never been #1 in college b-ball is this the week?

FINALS SUCK I know I know everyone says it, but damn it I mean it!

Did I mention one week? Current temp in Kingston, Jamaica at 5am local time the temp is 79 degrees an expected high today of 85!!!! Shotta wi a hit di beach early and often.

Currently 57 degrees in San Diego, with a high of 69 degrees not bad if you have to be stuck here!

I’m dreaming of Rum and Coconut water…and good friends…if peeps have requests for things from the island (and I actually know you) let me know I will gladly try to bring things back up for you.

Re the above: marijuana is NOT legal in Jamaica and I will not be bringing any back for everyone…I mean things like coffee (best in the world) etc.

The Stanley Williams thing shouldn’t be a debate.

Can there be a freakier way to die than a plane sliding off a runway to hit your car? That’s just rough. Good thing I love flying.

Man, Christmas is rough on the budget plus I never have a clue what to get folks.

Easy on the Christmas carols damn it, it’s still weeks away.

And it’s Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays no need for the uproar y’all both can be used.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell mark to bring me some cimanina buns...

and bring me something pretty :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.