Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stop super sizing

Damn, of the 15 fattest cities in the nation, Texas has 5 including the #1 city Houston. I know I am a year late in watching ‘Super Size Me’ but damn this movie is rather informative…though at the same time much of this is nothing new, yet it is good to see the reminder and I know many others have no clue what is going on in it. It is a good film to watch if you have not seen it. As I am typing this the director’s girl is talking about their sex life…lose weight, work out it is good for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should check out the extras on the dvd - they do an experiment w/ McD food in jars...trying to see how long it takes for each thing on the menu to decompose...ugh, look at the FRIES

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.