Infrequently updated consistently funny
Saturday, December 10, 2005
I would like to thank Duke for reminding us just why they have been the top team in college basketball for 2 decades. But, damn did you have to do it at the expense of my team…oh well as I said to MS basketball does not matter to us until Football is over. See you in the tourney!
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Streets is getting hot and the youths them a get s...
- Of lyme, toe sucking and Texas fight
- They’ll miss me when I am dead!
- What is the Life?
- The Jamaican
- A Picture Share!
- Just walk away...now that you can!
- Stop super sizing
- Finals finally done...for me!
- MPRE scores are out!
- Pampered 1Ls
- Heisman Result
- Going back to the hood (ok not exactly)...
- California code section 22...blah, blah blah!
- My condolences
- Just a few blurbs to break up your studying routin...
- Blow it out yo Ass!
- That time of the School year
- Happy Birthday...
- Happy Birthday...
- Rambling post...finals have me aggitated damn it!
- If you need a study break
- Great music video!
- The Defending Rose Bowl Champs ARE BACK!
- Well it’s that time of the year...
- Your diploma!
- ▼ December (30)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.