Infrequently updated consistently funny
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
What is the Life?
I love the life I live right now; I am on the verandah right now staring across the Kingston harbor and the weather is currently 78 we are kicking it in shorts sandals and jerseys. Visibility is about 20 miles the city lights are on and there are no shots in the air. This is the LIFE.
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Streets is getting hot and the youths them a get s...
- Of lyme, toe sucking and Texas fight
- They’ll miss me when I am dead!
- What is the Life?
- The Jamaican
- A Picture Share!
- Just walk away...now that you can!
- Stop super sizing
- Finals finally done...for me!
- MPRE scores are out!
- Pampered 1Ls
- Heisman Result
- Going back to the hood (ok not exactly)...
- California code section 22...blah, blah blah!
- My condolences
- Just a few blurbs to break up your studying routin...
- Blow it out yo Ass!
- That time of the School year
- Happy Birthday...
- Happy Birthday...
- Rambling post...finals have me aggitated damn it!
- If you need a study break
- Great music video!
- The Defending Rose Bowl Champs ARE BACK!
- Well it’s that time of the year...
- Your diploma!
- ▼ December (30)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.