Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, August 14, 2006

F.O.L. update and shot at Disney

Vh1 has a true juggernaut on its hands with Flavor of Love 2. Anytime a show is beating out Entourage on a Sunday night and almost doubling the audience of its lead in then something good is happening. I love your blog Abeni but I think Buckwild is one of the best characters on F.O.L.

The ‘white’ girl who reps as she says Rancho Cucamonga as “my hood” brings some excitement to the show, the belt she wears immediately cracked me up (her myspace page though makes me wonder if she is just on it to further her career). All the girls on the show appear to have an agenda and that is just fine by me. If you are watching this show to find true love you have a problem if you are looking for the next great reality-comedy try F.O.L.

The people on this show are not so much characters as they are caricatures: take the best and worst features of everyday persons exaggerate them even more and you have F.O.L. season 2.

Few things from the last episode:
- Tiger’s transformation from non-kisser to kissing whore was amazing
- Toasteee truly looks like she has never seen a drink she did not like
- Nibblz is a straight up freak whether she is just acting for TV or truly like that she is a bonafide tv freak
- Something: You should never and the Cali-J means NEVER be proud of crapping on someone’s floor. She is now proud of her inability to make it to a restroom or hold herself in until she gets a chance to get to a better place.
- Spunkeey: You just spent an hour calling girls whores for kissing Flav, dancing on Flav and sitting in his lap and then your parting words are “I would have f&@ked you if I had to”? Way to go with class.
-
“Go, go Gadget arms!” watching the Disney Movie and all I can think is that Disney took a classic cartoon and made a classically bad movie.

2 comments:

Abeni said...

Buckwild tries too hard but I get your point about entertainment value.

Something is really something!

New York still my fave for sheer laughs though.They shoulda brought her back to the house:)

Cali J said...

This is just a feeling since there is no hard proof but, I think the special someone that Flav brings back to help him with the girls in later episodes is New York

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.