Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Oh so sore and a F.O.L. reminder!

After riding my bicycle for 3 straight hours I am now typing this blog STANDING up, I am also doing everything for the rest of today, STANDING up.

Little reminder…do try to catch tonight’s episode of Flavor of love I got the noon showing and it is worth the watching, crazy is too mild a term for these young ladies…certifiable lunatics may be the best phrase.

San Diego is so dang beautiful on a clear day – I think that is part of why I rode so much today, I just wanted to keep seeing more and more of it, places I had never gone to like Rose Creek and all around Fiesta island. Fat bastard when you get back into town you need to start riding your bicycle again, the “Sights” are amazing in PB, OB and Mission Bay.

3 comments:

Marc M said...

Sounds like you having a good time wid the riding.

Cali J said...

Some might disagree with you re having a good time after seeing the post ride effects (I am on a muscle relaxer right now) but yeh man loving the ting, if yuh mek it to SD like I keep telling yuh to yuh will haffi rent a bike and follow mi pon one an two trails

Abeni said...

I saw the replay of Flavor Flav this afternoon.Crazy is an understatement for those women.Buckwild irritates me the most

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.