Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wives for rent and former OSU players going nuts

Some quick news blurbs that I found…

Imagine a situation where your neighborhood is so low on women that you decide to RENT your WIFE out. Yes you read that correctly, you decide to rent your wife to other men!!!! Maybe it is just me but this rent-a-wife system seems to look like prostitution.

Finally imagine hearing this: A young man decides to leave his home with 4 guns that are fully loaded; one is an assault rifle, the other 3 are loosely labeled hand guns. This young man then decides that 4 guns could not possibly be enough weaponry so a HATCHET is added to the mix, but of course if you are rocking a hatchet and 4 guns you have to wear a bullet proof vest and roll with a half bottle of vodka in your car. You then should over react to the police trying to pull you over for a routine traffic stop and try to escape in your SUV. Once stopped you should not try to follow their requests but instead should have them have to mace you when their stun guns do not work thanks to your vest.
But let us not forget that you were once considered one of the Best Players in college football and expected to be a top pick! What the hell were you thinking? Where did you plan to go with 4 heaters one that you were keeping between your legs and a hatchet? Did you think Ohio had suddenly become Baghdad?

I added an IM convo between my former classmate and I re the Indian wife situation to the comments section!

1 comment:

Cali J said...

Hank Medina (5:12:12 PM): wow. simply stunning
Cali-J (5:12:51 PM): who does that, and is not named a pimp?
Hank Medina (5:13:00 PM): classy people
Cali-J (5:13:02 PM): hell even pimps don't do that
Hank Medina (5:13:30 PM): do they have a lease with an option to buy
Hank Medina (5:13:54 PM): and how do you broach this with your wife
Cali-J (5:14:13 PM): yeh!! That’s the thing even if the guy says yes, what is the chick saying?
Hank Medina (5:15:01 PM): hey honey, you know i really want to get that nice new 52 inch hdtv, but they are pretty expensive, and with all the bills money is pretty tight. You know bill across the street, well he is in a hell of a dryspell, and you know, we could probably take advantage of that financially. if you catch my drift
Hank Medina (5:17:26 PM): now when you are renting the wife, can you get insurance like when you rent a car?
Cali-J (5:17:46 PM): what happens if she gets pregnant who takes the kid?
Hank Medina (5:17:54 PM): you know, pay an extra 15 bucks, and any damage you do you arent held responsible for?
Hank Medina (5:18:05 PM): that what the insurance is for
Cali-J (5:18:30 PM): does sex come guaranteed? I know you get laid at some point but is it every day? Do u get money back for days she does not put out?
Hank Medina (5:19:18 PM): they probably set it up like renting a car, so much per day, plus mileage (or sexage)
Hank Medina (5:19:53 PM): so the lesson here...renting a car, synonomous with renting a wife
Hank Medina (5:20:05 PM): presumably she has to clean and cook too while you rent her
Cali-J (5:20:13 PM): yeah she does
Cali-J (5:21:02 PM): you know when you rent a car you get it free and clear of repairs and defects: what if she starts to nag - can I swap her out for a newer model? Do I get a loaner wife in the meantime?
Hank Medina (5:21:20 PM): i am going to say yes.
Hank Medina (5:21:30 PM): i think we have a viable business model here
Hank Medina (5:21:40 PM): all we need is a stable of sluts who like to do housework
Cali-J (5:22:05 PM): wow as always you elevate/sink our convo into: ‘this has to go on the blog level’

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.