Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, August 07, 2006

I love this show - in show blogging

I believe that Flavor Flav has the cure for anorexia, after all how can anyone see him and want to become skinny?

“OMG Flavor is the schnazziest (her words not mine) dresser I have ever seen”

“His birthday is the day of realistic inspiration…my birthday is the day of unfailing vision so together we can create some bomb ass sh!t”

“I need a guy that gone hold me and a guy that gone hold me down”

Watching that first chick fight was awesome (I love that one of the chicks put the other in a leg-lock) I could not believe that the fight started over a bed!

Black girl: “You shouldn’t be hitting peeps”
White girl: “this isn’t the streets of Compton
Black girl: “I don’t live in Compton”
White girl: “You said you do”
Black girl: “I said 54th and Crenshaw, that’s what I said”
White girl: “Ok this isn’t Crenshaw”
Black girl: “It’s close to it”

Black girl praying while her former combatant is in the room with her: “God please forgive me for sins…forgive me for beating this bitch’s ass…please forgive me for thinking of kicking her ass again”
White girl: “Is that really necessary?”
Black girl: “You better quit interrupting my prayers before God direct me to whoop your ass”

“You know I got a weave in…This $800 hair you can’t be pulling on $800 hair”

When you watch the show if you ever watch the show you will see a young lady that is not sure of what her race is…

“My last 3 babies was with Latino women I love Latino women” –seriously Flav should you have so many kids that you can start claiming 3 from a race as your last 3? There is no such thing as love and commitment and PROTECTION any more huh?

“I mean I tongue-kissed somebody but I aint never talked in tongue…I don’t know what talking in tongues is”

HAHAHAHA: Oh man VH1 just threw up a Flav-lation i.e. a Translation of the convo between Flav and this HUGE black chick: it is so damn funny watching the captions that allegedly go along with the spoken word. –It was like watching E-40 talk to Snoop Dogg

Ok I have officially spotted the crazy chick and in this group that says a lot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I have to admit, flavor of love has grown on me!!! I actually added it to my Tivo. FLAVOR FLAVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincere

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.