Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Writer's block and FOL!

I have an article due tomorrow and I am suffering a bit of writers block, bit weird since I have the general idea of the article, fleshed out much of it but just cannot tie the paragraphs together.

On a bright note though Flavor of love once again was stellar…the final 5 minutes were amazing, even though it was predictable. I think a good indication of how crazy a show is, is the fact that you know the ending of the show, know exactly what is going to happen and somehow seeing it unfold is still shocking.

Speaking of predictable endings; watching golf today: Watching Tiger play the final round of the PGA Championship was like watching a master sketch artist, it all came together in basic strokes but the result was amazing!

“Martin Brody…his character from Jaws?”
“Yes. How did you know?”
“Uh, I have seen Jaws!”

1 comment:

Abeni said...

Yayyy,somethin gone! Miss Hong Kong was too pathetic

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.