Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Birthday week and random stuff...

One week to my birthday! Which means its birthday week #1! No clue what I am actually going to do for my birthday this week! I do know that for 2morrow I am going to make a batch of the world famous Neiman Marcus cookies. Not the fake type that a friend of mine recently posted on her myspace bulletin but the actual cookies produced by the corporation…I do love that, the fake recipe keeps circling, I once sent it to a friend as a joke and then felt bad because they sent it out thinking it was real so I guess I am at fault too – I take my blame, in a week I will be old enough to handle it!

So in an hour F.O.L is on but I think I am going to hold off on watching for a bit so that I can just skip through without commercials – it enhances the craziness of the show when I can watch it commercial free, “Yeh boyeeeee!”

It is amusing to me that my roomie thinks peeps are dumb for watching sports, and she says this while watching a Lifetime made for Tv Movie! The best part is that she sees nothing wrong with the whole scenario.

Pepsi should be ashamed of themselves for producing that Jazz crap and calling it a diet soda: I tried it and nearly spat all over my living room – a good indicator that it is a horrible drink is that my roomie will not drink it and she loves ‘diet’ soda!

How is it that neither Pepsi nor Coca Cola have come up with a decent diet cola alternative in ages, your options are Regular cola or regular diet cola, all their other versions are basically crap, crap I tell you!
I love political season, the ads crack me up – it is that time of the year when politicians start to regret every careless word or gesture they have ever made!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.