Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, September 11, 2006

Flavor of love has me hooked - I hate that!

Abeni my dear, had to share this part with you…my friend was watching F.O.L and caught a glimpse of Buckwild and these were his words.
Friend: “Wow that white girl is hot!”
Me: “WHAT…did you say the white girl?”
F: “Yeh the white girl, she is hot!”
Me: “Uhmm are u sure?”
F:”yes”
Me: “Wait for it…” (because I knew the confessional scene was coming up next and we would get a clear frontal shot) “…how about now”
F: (seeing the clear shot) “JESUS WHAT HAPPENED”

Abeni you are right New York is Ms. Piggy, last night when I saw it I wasn’t sure what was wrong with NY I just knew she somehow looked worse than last year, then you pointed it out and I watched it again today and you are right. How can someone who chain smokes and drinks that much be so animated?

I love the photographers just chilling during the photo shoot watching the developing cat fight…were they afraid? Were they told not to interfere? What kind of men watch girls about to kick each others ass and not step in – when no jello or mud is present? (aite that last part was just the guy in me kicking in)

Again: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCKWILD I want you back, what is one felony? You could risk another one just for my entertainment. In the words of Boyz N Da Hood
“Whats up with partner, Where he live, Where he stay at Where the ice, where the bread, where the cake at? I'm telling you man you don't want it with dem boyz, Everyone of them got felonies man!”

It fits Buckwild (where does she live, Upland or Rancho C?) (If she actually has a felony and is not a poser NY does not want any with her [dem boyz])…everyone of them got ‘issues man’

Crazy thing Flav and I share something in common: We are both classically trained Pianists! Beyond that I think the man is setting our people back, it might be in a funny way, but he is definitely setting us back!

As sad as I am sad to see Buckwild go I applaud the way she handled her departure “$30 grand on probation”

Flav: “Can I ask you something…Where the Fu@k did your accent go?”

3 comments:

Abeni said...

Am hooked but loving it probably because so many of my friends are disgusted.

Buckwild is from Rancho.You onto something there-a fight with her and Miss Piggy woulda be such fun.What's a lil jail time? Lol,your friend sounds traumatised.Krazy is the hot white chick not Buckwild..Miss Piggy summed her up well-fairy princess residing over the pits of hell.lol

man,the photogs were enjoying it totally.Between flav and the girls I dunno who is setting us back more. But a girl still gotta watch.

Melody said...

Hi, Aaron, returnin' de visit. Ms. Piggy is an aggressive fashion diva wid a dainty gluttony de likes of which were never seen B4 her rise 2 muppet stardom. Swoppin' spit wid de Baron of Blaxploitation after countless other Blaxploitative females -- cold sore & all -- isn't a Piggy-esque gesture. BTW, Buckwild's accent never left; he was just hatin' on her 'cause she was leavin'.

Cali J said...

Piggy to be honest I am with you re the Buckwild accent, I am not sure if it completely left, if she is anything like me her accent would come and go!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.