Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, September 04, 2006

You gotta love Flavor of Love:

I love how the girls act as if they know each other on a deep level (currently on the show they have been in the house for a week and a half) and can make value judgments re other girls on a ‘cattle call’ show where a man has women paraded in front of him and he has them jump through hoops.

The scene with ‘Like Dat’ and ‘Buckwild’ cuddling was both terrifying and amusing all at the same time, a bit like watching a snow boarder eat it at the top of the mountain become a snowball by the bottom of the mountain and then walk away. As long as the end result leaves everyone alive and intact then it is cool to laugh at it…right?

Seriously ‘Krazy’ how are you going to go on a show trying to get a rapper and not learn any of his damn songs? You cannot be shocked that peeps call you out on that.

I am not sure how Flav likes his ladies but I know that I do not want any woman that I want to call my own/my girl/my chica/my woman/my wife/my significant other “bent over, shaking her ass in front of my friends”. That is crazy! ‘Nibblz’ flashing her nip in front of Flav’s friends made me think for a second that I was watching a spring break show!

Ok I know I probably should not be touching on this subject: But who the hell is doing ‘Nibblz’s’ makeup when she does her confessionals? She straight looked like a clown, during the interview, I kept expecting circus music to start blaring and for 2 little people to emerge from under each of her boobs.

Once it came down to ‘Like Dat’ and ‘Beeyootiful’ it was not that shocking what the ultimate decision was, though that final kiss off was creepy to no end!

And you have to love the surprise ending, I love the looks that were exchanged between the girls and the pantomime upchucks…awesome!

1 comment:

Abeni said...

That scene with 3 6 Mafia and Krazy was out of this world.Am surprised Krazy still made the cut seeing Flav thinks being honest is sooo important.

You think New York stormed out because she still got feelings for her man Flav?


Next week should be fun

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.