Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, September 15, 2006

Miracle of science and no spinach for Popeye in 8 states!

I read this story and watched the video and thought how can anyone argue that science does not help us to have miracles everyday (by the way I believe that God is the reason we have these miracles but that is for another blog). It is just amazing to see that someone could lose their arms and now science has found a way to replace the movement and use!!!! I truly think that someday we will be able to reverse blindness or at least limit its effects.

Heads up for my readers in Connecticut, Idaho, Indiana, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon and Utah (if I have any) your spinach is BAD!

3 comments:

Scratchie said...

I saw the report on TV yesterday. Quite interesting for real. Can you imagine the implications for other things in a few years.

Melody said...

That report includes this even more disturbin' statement: "The warning applied to consumers nationwide because of uncertainty over the origin of the tainted spinach and how widely it was distributed." Good lookin' out. Thanx.

Teenage Perfectionist said...

I saw the report on tv. Anyway, I think Im ready for the trip. At least I have to be. Thanks for the comment.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.