Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Ah the Joy of Britney Spears' Modesty!
- I know I initially railed on Madonna's fitness...
- “Looks like somebody suffered from premature slapu...
- Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
- Go see the new Bond film: Casino Royale
- A Picture Share!
- I bet you wish people still thought of you as Kram...
- The night results came out!
- Bar results are finally out...Good luck to all!
- I found another fun filled round of in class blogg...
- In Living color debuts...
- Happy Birthday...
- Wow..another one
- The fight we have been waiting for is here...
- Andy Griffith sues Andy Griffith
- The Lupe Fiasco show was a Fiasco!
- Damn, it sold more than I expected!
- For once beatng Kami to a love Thursday...pic
- Sadly the dutty whine has claimed a victim...18 y....
- Finally an update...
- Of dog walking, and excessively fat dogs
- Real time election updates!
- A Picture Share!
- You may have heard about Faith Hill's reaction to ...
- Finally she is free...for me!
- Kirstie Alley shows that hard work can pay off!
- This story is just so damn scary to me
- Just a mid day 'pick me up' joke...thanks for the ...
- It was a great night tonight.
- Maybe this is why Halloween is so popular in West ...
- Money is completely wasted on these people
- Why Flav, WHY?
- It has definitely been awhile since I posted infor...
- ▼ November (33)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.