Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

In Living color debuts...

Currently watching the first episode of ‘In Living Color’ that had J-Lo: I did not realize that her appearance was the first appearance of Jamie Foxx as well as the first time that Sean Wayans stepped down from the DJ booth and joined the regular cast. It all makes that Jamie joke re J-lo “I knew J-lo when she was just: Hey ho” even funnier to me.

Man this was such a good show – Fox messed up canceling this show, but then again they also cancelled Family guy for awhile and many other shows that they later regretted.

Ok back to watching a million Wayans pass through this show!

There was also the appearance of Damien Wayans who would later do ‘Malibu’s most wanted’ (a highly under-rated movie) and be a writer on ‘My Wife and Kids’

1 comment:

Abeni said...

Yup,it was a great show.Still can't see Jamie as anything but Wanda

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.