Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It was a great night tonight.

- Ate too much
- Drank too much bad booze
- And rolled down the strip like we owned the place
- Plus had the added joy of having my friend called a girl over the internet

So a friend of mine saw the Halloween pix and asked me: “What is the girl?” Which led to me being confused because at that moment I had not posted any pictures of girls; turns out that my friend saw a picture of one of my boys and was convinced that she was looking at a picture of a girl, In fact she is going to poll her friends tomorrow to see how many of them think that my boy looks like a girl.

That was the first hit to my boy’s ego, the second major hit occurred when we hit the bar and though he was standing up right by the bar trying to get the bartenders attention she then ignored him looked over the shoulder of the gentleman sitting beside him to ask me (in the background) what I would like to drink which led to my boy doing the ‘WTF’ stare always an awesome look in the bar,

The final hit to his ego came when she made him show id while I was ordering the drinks, despite not checking mine. Thus the night was going well, we then made sure that the night was NPH epic by ordering Pabst Blue Ribbons (the tall boy sizes), nothing says class like PBR.

To top the boozing off we requested that the bar tender design us a shot, she then took a shot with us and only charged us for one shot WE R DEFINITELY GOING BACK THERE! If she were only a little cuter I would have met my wife to be!

Found a great Thai place on Sunset, we ordered way too much food and knew we ordered too much food but we kept eating. Now we are both stuffed, my friend has passed out while playing a video game and it is not even midnight yet…ok you can’t tell that I took a break in blogging but I just had to move across the room to move my friends finger off the controller because I think he was about to put his character in danger since he passed out with his finger still on the walking button…wish I understood what this game was about!

Now that he is passed out, I think I will go check out the party they are having upstairs in the building.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your the one with Great Thursday nights! Parties upstairs, where do you live? Melrose place =)

Abeni said...

Poll results are in.7 out of 10 friends thought your homey was a girl:)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.