Ok if you still have not checked out ‘How I met your mother’ or HIMYM if you are lazy like myself and Meatball then I can only say that you are missing out on one of the best shows on television. The show is reaching legen...wait for it dary status! NPH has so many laugh out loud zingers in that show that he is fast becoming one of my favorite TV characters ever. The best line of the season had to be delivered by one of the female leads when she and her friends were observing a youtube clip of her days as a Canadian pop singer. One of the guys asked “This video was in 1994 why does it look like the 80's?” Robin’s response: “The 80's did not come to Canada until like 1993"
Sample Lyrics from Tvguide.com
“There’s this boy I like.
Met him at the food court.
He’s got hair like Gretzsky
And he does jumps on his skateboard.
I hope he asks me out.
Takes me to my favorite spot.
It’ll be just him and me.
(But don’t forget the robot.)
Dad says I’m too young to date
But baby I don’t want to wait.
That’s OK, I’m gonna rock your body anyway.
I’m gonna rock your body till Canada Day.”
I am actually sitting here with tears streaming down my face because I just watched the 2 episodes that I have tivoed back to back...Wayne Brady’s guest appearance tonight was stellar and the ‘Let’s go to the mall’ episode is just amazing.
I fear that the true humor of this all will not come out in just this short clip but you have to watch this video of my new favorite pop star Robin Sparkles
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Ah the Joy of Britney Spears' Modesty!
- I know I initially railed on Madonna's fitness...
- “Looks like somebody suffered from premature slapu...
- Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
- Go see the new Bond film: Casino Royale
- A Picture Share!
- I bet you wish people still thought of you as Kram...
- The night results came out!
- Bar results are finally out...Good luck to all!
- I found another fun filled round of in class blogg...
- In Living color debuts...
- Happy Birthday...
- Wow..another one
- The fight we have been waiting for is here...
- Andy Griffith sues Andy Griffith
- The Lupe Fiasco show was a Fiasco!
- Damn, it sold more than I expected!
- For once beatng Kami to a love Thursday...pic
- Sadly the dutty whine has claimed a victim...18 y....
- Finally an update...
- Of dog walking, and excessively fat dogs
- Real time election updates!
- A Picture Share!
- You may have heard about Faith Hill's reaction to ...
- Finally she is free...for me!
- Kirstie Alley shows that hard work can pay off!
- This story is just so damn scary to me
- Just a mid day 'pick me up' joke...thanks for the ...
- It was a great night tonight.
- Maybe this is why Halloween is so popular in West ...
- Money is completely wasted on these people
- Why Flav, WHY?
- It has definitely been awhile since I posted infor...
- ▼ November (33)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.