But at this point would it not be better to leave the child with her? If she is even a half way decent mother it seems unfair to rip the child from it's new comfortable surroundings. My main problem was how the adoption (and reasons for the adoption) were handled now that that has already been botched this 'show' investigation leaves me just as queasy as her initial adoption.
I have never heard of any major flaws in the way she raises her biological kids - so though I think this kid will have a weird/even potentially messed up life I still think it would be better for him to stay than to be pulled out and sent by to a father that has pretty much let him go.
Of course if there is some major flaw in Madonna's parenting they should not let her have a child, but I think the bigger thing that should be investigated are all the inherent flaws in a system that allowed a rich celebrity to cut the line as if she were merely taking 20 items in the 10 items or less line.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Ah the Joy of Britney Spears' Modesty!
- I know I initially railed on Madonna's fitness...
- “Looks like somebody suffered from premature slapu...
- Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
- Go see the new Bond film: Casino Royale
- A Picture Share!
- I bet you wish people still thought of you as Kram...
- The night results came out!
- Bar results are finally out...Good luck to all!
- I found another fun filled round of in class blogg...
- In Living color debuts...
- Happy Birthday...
- Wow..another one
- The fight we have been waiting for is here...
- Andy Griffith sues Andy Griffith
- The Lupe Fiasco show was a Fiasco!
- Damn, it sold more than I expected!
- For once beatng Kami to a love Thursday...pic
- Sadly the dutty whine has claimed a victim...18 y....
- Finally an update...
- Of dog walking, and excessively fat dogs
- Real time election updates!
- A Picture Share!
- You may have heard about Faith Hill's reaction to ...
- Finally she is free...for me!
- Kirstie Alley shows that hard work can pay off!
- This story is just so damn scary to me
- Just a mid day 'pick me up' joke...thanks for the ...
- It was a great night tonight.
- Maybe this is why Halloween is so popular in West ...
- Money is completely wasted on these people
- Why Flav, WHY?
- It has definitely been awhile since I posted infor...
- ▼ November (33)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.