Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I found another fun filled round of in class blogging - not for the squeamish or overly PC!

This was originally the addendum I had planned to do more editing to it then realized that I am lazy and that to appreciate its true nature it has to remain in its raw form. After reading through it I can see why I hesitated to post it the first time.

DAR-KER (2:45:36 PM): I have a question
DAR-KEY(2:45:40 PM): shoot
DAR-KER (2:45:50 PM): how many buttons is a law prof allowed to open?DAR-KEY(2:46:14 PM): i can't see her midriff... who's closest?
WHY-T (2:46:41 PM): i think she is rocking old person i just got back from riding horsee high as waste pants
DAR-KER (2:46:59 PM): from LY-TER: yeah i'm looking. Does CH know wut cleavage is?
DAR-KEY(2:47:52 PM): leaning againt the podium... woo!
C25 (2:49:28 PM): dude, she skipped me, this is not good
WHY-T (2:49:42 PM): i dont think she is racktackular enough to have cleavage
DAR-KER (2:50:55 PM): that kid ALWAYS volunteers does he know that it’s anonymous grading?
DAR-KEY(2:51:18 PM): he's working on push points the suck up brown noser!
DAR-KER (2:51:29 PM): is that camel toe?
WHY-T (2:51:37 PM): booyeah
DAR-KER (2:52:29 PM): she keeps playing with her collar
WHY-T (2:52:36 PM): she wants to pop it
DAR-KER (2:52:45 PM): she is looking right at me
WHY-T (2:52:50 PM): no way she is looking at me
DAR-KEY(2:52:59 PM): no, at me!
WHY-T (2:53:02 PM): she loves tall lanky white kids
DAR-KEY(2:53:03 PM): i'm the tall dark and handsome one!
DAR-KER (2:53:11 PM): lean over
DAR-KER (2:53:12 PM): DO IT
DAR-KEY(2:53:16 PM): she's so close she wants to so badly
WHY-T (2:53:41 PM): you should just go up and hug her after class
DAR-KER (2:55:26 PM): (LY-TER: r u guys still mekkin fun of her): do we ever stop?
WHY-T (2:58:48 PM): Am i the only one who was offered sex in the stacks by 2 different ladies in this law school in a 2 day timespan?
DAR-KEY(2:58:57 PM): did you accept?
WHY-T (2:59:13 PM): i wasnt sure if that was an honor code violation
DAR-KER (2:59:18 PM): nope
DAR-KER (2:59:25 PM): u nasty bastard
WHY-T (2:59:29 PM): i mean turning it down
WHY-T (3:00:08 PM): didnt someone get caught doing that a couple of years ago?
Check current edition of Motions for more on LRC sex
WHY-T (3:03:46 PM): i love how this class has stopped being a classs but more an opportunity to chat online
At this point the convo disintegrated into material so raunchy I couldn’t even edit it into a form that could be used but it led to this exchange...
WHY-T (3:10:14 PM): so who is more milf
DAR-KER (3:10:22 PM): the other one (panel Lady)
WHY-T (3:10:24 PM): panel lady or the horse rider
DAR-KEY(3:10:25 PM): i think the darkie last thursday is hotter
DAR-KER (3:10:30 PM): because I at least can listen to her
DAR-KER (3:10:37 PM): did u just say darkie?
DAR-KEY(3:11:30 PM): it's the darkie vs. the Jew for best milf of the year!
DAR-KER (3:11:38 PM): oh man
DAR-KER (3:11:44 PM): you are going to hell
DAR-KEY(3:11:48 PM): i know, on the fast track
FOR MORE OF THE INSANITY CLICK HERE…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just don't get it. You are cordially invited to my blogoversary celebration.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.