So I was watching the NEWS and this was mentioned so I figured I had to check it out...Warning these are pictures of Britney Spears’ crotch, not full crotch shots just enough to share the fact that she scorches the earth (impressive). What is not impressive is the fact that she has taken to sharing her beaver with the world - then again the world has actively sought out the shots of Brits’ beaver.
The above links contain 2 different shots of Britney I would warn you to not open this in class but come on, if I have to warn you about that you probably should not be reading this blog!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Ah the Joy of Britney Spears' Modesty!
- I know I initially railed on Madonna's fitness...
- “Looks like somebody suffered from premature slapu...
- Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
- Go see the new Bond film: Casino Royale
- A Picture Share!
- I bet you wish people still thought of you as Kram...
- The night results came out!
- Bar results are finally out...Good luck to all!
- I found another fun filled round of in class blogg...
- In Living color debuts...
- Happy Birthday...
- Wow..another one
- The fight we have been waiting for is here...
- Andy Griffith sues Andy Griffith
- The Lupe Fiasco show was a Fiasco!
- Damn, it sold more than I expected!
- For once beatng Kami to a love Thursday...pic
- Sadly the dutty whine has claimed a victim...18 y....
- Finally an update...
- Of dog walking, and excessively fat dogs
- Real time election updates!
- A Picture Share!
- You may have heard about Faith Hill's reaction to ...
- Finally she is free...for me!
- Kirstie Alley shows that hard work can pay off!
- This story is just so damn scary to me
- Just a mid day 'pick me up' joke...thanks for the ...
- It was a great night tonight.
- Maybe this is why Halloween is so popular in West ...
- Money is completely wasted on these people
- Why Flav, WHY?
- It has definitely been awhile since I posted infor...
- ▼ November (33)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.