Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Quick recap...

Quick impressions of bar review last night…damn fun. On Broadway is still a bit too stuck-up for my taste (the whole you have to join a line to enter separate portions of the bar just annoys me). I am truly sorry to those who had to wait in line for what must have felt like an eternity – unfortunately the reality of the situation for any downtown bar is that late arrival (though for On Broadway even early arrival) means a fairly long wait in line.

As promised the Bar Review blog will have pictures by Monday I am just too lazy right now to comb through pics, plus I want to make sure that I do not post pictures that might cause embarrassment, as always If I have a pic of you up and you want it down just let me know and it will come down.

To the young lady that gave me shots of Petron…uhmm thanks!

To my bartender that confused my request for a vodka with pineapple as a request for a vodka triple…uhmm thanks!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.