Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, October 30, 2006

FOL finale and my fear of losing IQ points!

So the FOL reunion was on last night and the main word to use should be disappointing. So much was promised and like many of my dates, so little was delivered.

First off I was expecting a cross of Jerry Springer with Oprah: You know a brief heart to heart moment and then an “I will cut a bitch” moment. Instead the closest thing to contact was a thrown shoe (“Honestly who throws a shoe?”) and a few brief rushes at the stage. Then of course NY acted hard once the security guards had secured everything to make sure that she was safe.

I was able to call that exact moment because it was blatantly obvious and because I knew peeps like her when I was younger. Mainly because I used to do the same thing, roll with a group and you can take on all comers, roll by yourself and suddenly you will suffer a lot of indignities, then I snapped and became a hot head and decided for a time that even a polite stare was too much (but I was a skinny kid with no outwardly discernible muscle strength so you can guess how long that phase lasted). I always had huge friends; hell one of my friends outweighed me by 80lbs when I was 12…sorry I am off topic, back to FOL.

So apparently someone has convinced NY that she “Looks fabulous”. I do not get it, she appeared last night in an ensemble and a weave that made her look like the wicked witch of the west crossed with the Lion from the Wiz. Her weave was crazy, it looked like she had just gone to the hair dresser and said “make me look like a damn fool”!

So Flav and Deelishus are apparently still together, though I still have a sneaking feeling that Flav is still “Tapping” NY or “Chunking it up” if you would prefer.

Watching Flav kiss women is a disgusting experience; he practically inhales the women’s faces. Apparently he went to a kissing school that said the best way to kiss a woman is by opening your mouth as wide as you possibly can and try and swallow not only her tongue but her nose and the lower part of her eyes. Apparently if your famous you can do anything you want when it comes to romance – including ridiculing yourself, and then snagging multiple tail.

NY now has her own show and it will be titled “I love NY” basically a spin off of FOL, not too sure how that show is going to work out. See as much as I might think Flav is an ugly man and a caricature he had a tonne of charisma and it shone through. He helped to make that show, as can be seen by the fact that they swopped out the entire cast of characters and he still managed to be “The Flavor Man”. A certain amount craziness was needed for that show and it was enjoyable but NY does not have that ability to tone down the craziness that I think Flav had.

NY in my not so humble opinion is completely crazy and this might not be safe for anyone. At some point I can see her honestly killing herself or another chick for looking at ‘her man’.  This may not be safe for people to view, FOL already reduced my IQ at least 10 points (thankfully I am a genius) but I think watching NY have a chance to choose people might drop me down to the intelligence level of, well hell NY herself!

That all being said, I will probably end up at least checking it out!

3 comments:

Abeni said...

Finally we both agree on an episode.It sucked big time and NY needs to get over herself.

Any bets the Momma will feature in the show to give motherly advice? Ny will certainly chunk it up with some if not all of the contestants

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to figure out what you people see in that show. lol. Then again is so things go....

Anonymous said...

I missed the reunion, so its great to have these recaps. Your right about flava flav having charisma, and NY being downright crazee. Yet I would watch the show, heck it beats the other side of the track shows like the Bachelor.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.