Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

May have to create a new blog

So I loaded Adobe photoshop on the good ole lappy and foumd over 3000 pictures and just skimming through the first couple hundred or so I found myself laughing so hard that I realized at some point I have to share more of these with the world. There are some crazy pictures of all my friends from the ATX days to the Europe trip to all the bars that we as a group have visited.

- There could be an entire slide show of just crazy faces that Sand Assassin makes
- There is definitely room for a Cali-J "mean mugging" section
- There is the "did my boy really hook up with that chick" section
- Near to my heart there is the "She was cute, what the hell happened section"
--- Please note that this section can mean what the hell happened to make her now look like that or what the hell happened I am an idiot for not starting a relationship/sustaining a relationship or getting in a relationship
- There is also a section called "Please take me back"
- So many of my peeps just look plastered in some of the pictures and some have the hand up to the camera in the desperate "Please do not take me looking like this" however in so many of them the person was too drunk to accurately block the picture...
- There also happens to be a whole section of public nudity (I went to school in a liberal college town) I do not think that, that portion will make the blog...private nudity well that is another story

The more I think about this the more I realize that I will have to post some of these pictures

Just an example of the joy that could be yours...by the way I know this is a horrible pix but I had to suffer so now you do too!

5 comments:

Melody said...

Finally, a picture wid a man in a G string. Props on that. BTW, Aaron, don't know 4 certain if this is really tru, but heard that Delicious can sing -- actually they said she sings better than de other girl. Still not enough incentive 2 sit & squirm in embarrassment thru an hour o' their buffoonery, but found that info a bit unexpected.

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeettttt!

Thanks for stopping by Cali-J

Unknown said...

Still can't get over the dude in a G-string. He doesn't even have any ass either.

Abeni said...

lol. I can't wait to see the rest

Gela said...

Ok, I think I agree with KG, this man's arse not very appealing at all.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.