Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

FOL update, NY better not win!

First let me note, my boys and I now watch this like we are watching the Superbowl, we laugh, we cringe at big hits and we pause it if we have to do something mundane like take a leak.

So off the bat I knew this was going to be a great episode, how could it not be, NY’s mom was coming back? She hated Flav and we all know it (in this episode her words to Flav “You are trying to destroy me!”)

So Flav brought out all his kids to meet the girls and their parents. To be honest I felt a bit sickened by this because it felt like exploitation, especially knowing the fact that flav has been less than stellar with his child support payments it was not good seeing his kids on his show. But then I heard the names of the kids and it made it all worthwhile.

NY is by far the craziest woman on earth and her mom is the bitchiest! A lot of peeps claim this “Oh now I see why NY is the way she is” Ok yes that is true we see where it comes from but it does not excuse her actions. I do love that they kept replaying her sounds from last weeks “Chunking” incident. How are you going to talk to the man’s kids and use the phrase “I am the HBIC” Damn fool!

No shock that Krazy is out of there, guess there goes all that studio money…I give it 2 months before she is a ‘video ho’ my boy G predicts that she is never heard from again.

I truly want Flav to pick Deelishus, not because I care so much about her future with flav and blah blah etc, but rather because I am afraid of what kids made by Flav and NY would be like…the world is not ready for that yet

2 comments:

Abeni said...

I was saying nooo,they didn't name that child Desina.Gotta love the ghetto fabulous names just gotta.

Didnt you just love how NY was never a child lol.I feel he might pick her and then we'll be treated to the fabulous life of Flav and NY

Anonymous said...

Am so glad someone finds this show as addictive as I do.......

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.