Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I am often asked by peeps when I get mad about racism...

What do I know about the struggle? Or Didn't you go to UT that school has a lot of black students... Well truth is, as much as I LOVED TEXAS I still recognized much of its faults and this incident from our law school is just an indication of the problems my school still faces.

I have chosen in my life in America to live in 2 of the whitest cities in America and have loved my time in both but that does not mean that I am blind to the social ills of both...my first night ever in San Diego I was called a nigger "Welcome to the south"?

I may not be a soldier on the frontline of the race war but I am keenly aware that people are still stupid. I say stupid because RACISTS ARE STUPID...

I cannot imagine being racist (if you have seen my track record of dating you will know that I am doing my part to mingle the races as much as possible) it just seems dumb to think that someone is inferior just because of their skin color (gender maybe - sorry couldn't resist the jab: WNBA still sucks). No one is inferior because of their race, learn that and you will have a better life.

(And I do not believe, that women are inferior - I have to say that because I know that what I said above will be completely ignored and I will be attacked for hating women - Love y'all, call me I am free and back in SD, Wednesday night $2 you call its)

4 comments:

Abeni said...

Yeah,very stereotypical.I see why it would be upsetting.

Women rule:)

Melody said...

They were absolutely wrong -- how could they bring malt 40s, instead o' Cristal, & wear fro-wigs instead o' doo-rags or corn rows?! They're so wrong:)

Jdid said...

all i got to say is coming from the caribbean I find north america an interesting place to live. the people black, white, and whoever else duz be very very interesting in their stances, attitudes and actions. i will leave it there

Unknown said...

Sorry about the trials man. I knew you'd get a fight though. It is Texas after all.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.