Infrequently updated consistently funny
Monday, April 03, 2006
The definition of classy…
You may be confused like the people from wordnet.princeton.edu and define classy as “elegant and fashionable” but you would be wrong. Because the true definition of classy is to be found by watching ‘The Flavor of Love Reunion show’ a program that some how managed to roll the first 4 years of the ‘Jerry Springer Show’ (you know the fun time with all the fights, baby mommas, klan members and transvestites) into a one hour program of cat fights and bitchiness. New York’s words to pumpkin “I aint gone spit in yo face cuz I am too classy for that but…I am going to slap the sh#t out yo ass” THAT’S CLASSY!
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Hopefully closer to Clippers v Lakers!
- This is what I need...I have just listened to this...
- More than meets the eye
- Mexico has just boosted its Tourism!
- I DELETED A BLOG POST
- The reason sleeping pills and rap music do not mix...
- Fresh in class blogging
- Of Sopranos, Babi Kecap and 'lifestyles of Reggie ...
- Rare that I agree with you but...
- I should a wear a suit to the bar more often…
- Exes – God’s way of keeping us honest
- “Maybe you, maybe me, maybe we could fall in love”...
- Some Guilty pleasures...
- Registration aid or at least I hope so...
- Of lock up and sunny days...
- Happy Birthday...
- Not leaving without a fight!
- Diversity Formal!
- What kind of father are you?
- Happy Easter
- Let's hug it out!
- Exes, bars and New Drugs!
- Fresh round of in class blogging
- Another beautiful day in San Diego! Suck it East C...
- Congrats on the win!
- Y am I here again?
- Sweat it out, then pay barbri and cry it out
- Too lazy to care, too mad to just let it go w/o a ...
- Eye candy, fried rice and weight loss
- APALSA BBQ
- The gov ruins my diet, lesbians and Sunday dinner
- Feeling like I want to die!
- Happy Birthday...
- Cali-J excited about class?
- Any excuse in a pinch
- 24 isn't the only thing with a cool countdown!
- Some rambling...
- NCAA finals game watching...
- Just one of the fun things we did in Mexico. Viva ...
- The definition of classy…
- Maybe it's because I am not American...
- Sean Paul performances
- ▼ April (42)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.