Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, April 07, 2006

Feeling like I want to die!

So this is one of those moments when it really sucks. I am suffering from food poisoning and this blows, all the usual symptoms plus a mild fever! I must apologize to my peeps at Bar Dynamite it was a fun time I was just not physically up for it, sorry we had to leave early (though granted bitching at me for leaving at 1.30am from a bar when I was sick is a little harsh). But I handled it like a man and didn’t bitch and moan while there; it’s amazing that while driving adrenaline kicks in and I can handle bad feelings but once I got home it all hit me like a blow to the stomach and now I am one step away from the fetal position.

Assassin thank your lucky stars that we were w/ cool peeps; after burning that bridge I was quite willing to drive off and leave you. Remember the rule: Secure your ride before ditching your original!  

1 comment:

Scratchie said...

take time with the bar reviews

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.