Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Hopefully closer to Clippers v Lakers!
- This is what I need...I have just listened to this...
- More than meets the eye
- Mexico has just boosted its Tourism!
- I DELETED A BLOG POST
- The reason sleeping pills and rap music do not mix...
- Fresh in class blogging
- Of Sopranos, Babi Kecap and 'lifestyles of Reggie ...
- Rare that I agree with you but...
- I should a wear a suit to the bar more often…
- Exes – God’s way of keeping us honest
- “Maybe you, maybe me, maybe we could fall in love”...
- Some Guilty pleasures...
- Registration aid or at least I hope so...
- Of lock up and sunny days...
- Happy Birthday...
- Not leaving without a fight!
- Diversity Formal!
- What kind of father are you?
- Happy Easter
- Let's hug it out!
- Exes, bars and New Drugs!
- Fresh round of in class blogging
- Another beautiful day in San Diego! Suck it East C...
- Congrats on the win!
- Y am I here again?
- Sweat it out, then pay barbri and cry it out
- Too lazy to care, too mad to just let it go w/o a ...
- Eye candy, fried rice and weight loss
- APALSA BBQ
- The gov ruins my diet, lesbians and Sunday dinner
- Feeling like I want to die!
- Happy Birthday...
- Cali-J excited about class?
- Any excuse in a pinch
- 24 isn't the only thing with a cool countdown!
- Some rambling...
- NCAA finals game watching...
- Just one of the fun things we did in Mexico. Viva ...
- The definition of classy…
- Maybe it's because I am not American...
- Sean Paul performances
- ▼ April (42)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.