Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, April 21, 2006

“Maybe you, maybe me, maybe we could fall in love”

Registration material

Last night was a super-bowl night: that is coming home after a night of partying, and drinking a bowl of soup and then eating a bowl of ice cream. Always a crazy night when one goes out and hears about their reputation…denied tongue boxing (a term I was introduced to tonight) because one supposedly has too many options for that activity? “The streets are talking”
So nothing like telling one professor that you will be living at their house at the end of summer while taking a shot with another professor while planning to watch football in Texas with another. I love our school!

“The homicidal, suicidal, genocidal maniac”—you have to love that title

I was told that there was a rumor that I am not going to the spring party: though I disagree with the allocation of funding for this event and have not been shy about that; I will definitely be going to the spring party! Look for me in pink

“Explanation is the midway point between excuse and reason”

God Save the Queen she turns 80 today! I may live in America now but she is still my sovereign…

Look out for the Dallas Stars to win it all in the NHL and the Spurs to take it in the NBA

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.